Hi, I am a newbie and have to confess my embarrassment, I seem to have applied to a PIF without signing in to the welcome first, my bad, I don't even know what a PIF is. For those members that were annoyed by my actions and commented on my despicable behaviour I offer my humble apologies.
I really enjoy the form and the information it has provided me with has helped to enhance my shaving experience beyond my expectations.
The only downside is the help it has provided has cost me a small fortune in new products, new razors, blades, shaving Soap etc.

Thank you to a very informed and friendly bunch of like minded people.

Rodney

Hi, I am a newbie and have to confess my embarrassment, I seem to have applied to a PIF without signing in to the welcome first, my bad, I don't even know what a PIF is. For those members that were annoyed by my actions and commented on my despicable behaviour I offer my humble apologies.
I really enjoy the form and the information it has provided me with has helped to enhance my shaving experience beyond my expectations.
The only downside is the help it has provided has cost me a small fortune in new products, new razors, blades, shaving Soap etc.

Thank you to a very informed and friendly bunch of like minded people.

Rodney
Welcome to TSR and a supportive group of participants

Welcome to TSR!

Strictly, the idea of PIF is "pay it forward" ... like if you were to go to the cinema, you'd pay and pay extra telling the Clerk to give the ticket to the next person.

In our world, it's more of a "pay it forward in the future" (like you're the second person in the scenario above) as in you're the recipient of a good deed and you'll hold that in mind to do your own good deed in future.

See you around ...

Back
Top Bottom