Newbie to DE shaving

Hi everyone, just thinking of going back to a DE razor after many many years of using a multi blade. I got to admit that shaving is an art that should not be rushed, so I am now looking to get a Gillette Fatboy F4 to use as my main razor. Any help in sourcing one of these beauties would be a great help in my quest to go back to getting a proper shave. With amount of expertise in this forum I'm sure (Hope) that someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Scooter

Welcome to TSR.
Fatboys are not easy to come by now and many seem to be available from North America only but postage and tax are prohibitive. The Slim Adjustable may be easier to find. Keep checking the 'bay and you may get lucky.

Thank you for all your pleasant and kind replies, I have received a fatboy from The Executive Shaving company, I know I probably paid over the odds for a vintage razor, but this was a present to myself and I am very impressed with it. If anyone could give me some advice on a travel DE safety razor it would be greatly appreciated. I dont know if it is the soap I am using (proraso red) but my face feels as though it is sunburnt after my shaves. Any suggestions as to why ?
Thanks to all once again
Scooter

Hi Veston Pants
Its a Lambretta 150 special been restored from scratch, but only rode it for about 200 miles must be my midlife crisis or late life crisis in my case :(
I'm very jealous. Love to see some photos. Trying to get SWMBO to let me get something similar. It's been 30 years since I rode scoots - small frame Vespas. Quite tempted by one of the new Scomadis.

Back
Top Bottom