NEW Gillette

I purchased a Gillette New in good condition about a week or so ago and was very impressed with it and foolishly thought that was it, no more looking for the perfect razor BUT things are never that simple.

I spotted a New for sale described as near as new condition, how could i resist and for a reasonable price, so i took my life in my hands and asked her indoors for permission to squander more money on a razor, to my complete surprise she said YES, today it arrived, i am very pleased with it, a few photos below.

The cost of my wifes gracious permission is yet to be discovered, wish me luck

20190621_184248-575x610.jpg20190621_184224-575x1022.jpg20190621_184208-575x1442.jpg

I think i have a last found my perfect razor, i have said it before but this is it..... no more looking, no more getting influenced by members on here, no more frowns from the wife as another package drops through the letter box....... no more honest.

billie-piper-david-tennant-doctor-who-rose-tyler-the-doctor-Favim.com-238882.gif

But your going to need a spare, right?
I wondered where that one went ;)

Thats right i will need a spare and perhaps a few blades, I'm right down to only having enough for 3 years, while I'm about it another TOBs and a new brush would be handy.

There i was thinking it was all done and dusted, when really i have done a half arsed job.

Thank you for rescuing me from potential disaster :D

I think i have a last found my perfect razor, i have said it before but this is it..... no more looking, no more getting influenced by members on here, no more frowns from the wife as another package drops through the letter box....... no more honest.
There's no such thing as 'NO MORE' why? you'll always come back for more blades, soaps, aftershaves, and R.A.D!!!!

Back
Top Bottom