New DE razor from King C Gillette

There is a new razor from Gillette being sold through their UK website. It is branded as the King C. Gillette DE razor and is available for £20 including delivery. It comes with 5 blades from Russia; assume from PPI.
The razor is made in China with what appears to be a Merkur 34 clone plate but may have a Muhle cap with a uninspiring handle. It is also being sold through Walgreens in the USA where a few have been made available.
Anyone ordered one yet?
KCG.JPG

OP
invicta
I was expecting the razors to be marketed through Boots and Superdrug, both part of the Walgreens corporation, but it has not happened. Stocks seem to very low at the moment and hard to find in many of the Walgreens outlets. I expect air freight has significantly reduced and getting stock from China is not easy; something to do with some fellow called Covid causing pandemonium.

I quite like that handle, though doubt ill buy the razor, Gillette have had enough cash out of me, and i generally only go for open comb DE's these days. I'll try a tuck of blades though if i see them on a shelf near me.

I quite like that handle, though doubt ill buy the razor, Gillette have had enough cash out of me, and i generally only go for open comb DE's these days. I'll try a tuck of blades though if i see them on a shelf near me.
I had a look on the B&B and someone suggested they are the same blade as the PPI Russian Gillette Platinum.

I was expecting the razors to be marketed through Boots and Superdrug, both part of the Walgreens corporation, but it has not happened. Stocks seem to very low at the moment and hard to find in many of the Walgreens outlets. I expect air freight has significantly reduced and getting stock from China is not easy; something to do with some fellow called Covid causing pandemonium.
Superdrug is owned by AS Watson.

Top Bottom