New Boots

I'm not long back from the States and could not get these anywhere! As it is the country of manufactur was slightly peeved. Anyhoo! ordering a pair on-line. I think it was me that suggested these to Scotty, got my beady on these, as worn in the movies.
Sorry Scotty but they are braw, have seen them in the flesh.

http://www.aldenshoes.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=109

Nice choices, I would like to try a pair on before laying out that much though. Post some pictures when you get them in.

Nice boots.

Part of my Dallas collection - Stetson, belt and buckles tucked away somewhere. Had a spot of bother with Airport Police about the gun.

boot.jpg

Fido said:
Nice boots.

Part of my Dallas collection - Stetson, belt and buckles tucked away somewhere. Had a spot of bother with Airport Police about the gun.

boot.jpg

I can see you riding your Royal Enfield around the New Forrest in those boots Fido..............:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Well for that kind of money and they dont even offer a width fitting I find unbelievable, any self respecting shoe maker, and we do have the best in the world in the UK, would offer the buyer at least three width fittings, how on earth could someone with a size 6 foot be the same as someone with a size 12 foot ? I myself for one couldn't wear them because I have a narrow foot and a E or F fitting would only do, Grenson, Church's, Cheaney, Crockett & Jones, Trickers and every top British shoe manufacturer would give you this. i'm sorry but I dont rate them, and certainly not at that price.

Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Well for that kind of money and they dont even offer a width fitting I find unbelievable, any self respecting shoe maker, and we do have the best in the world in the UK, would offer the buyer at least three width fittings, how on earth could someone with a size 6 foot be the same as someone with a size 12 foot ? I myself for one couldn't wear them because I have a narrow foot and a E or F fitting would only do, Grenson, Church's, Cheaney, Crockett & Jones, Trickers and every top British shoe manufacturer would give you this. i'm sorry but I dont rate them, and certainly not at that price.

Jamie.

Jamie they are not a custom shoe maker. They are just a brand of shoe like any of the hundred of others. To be honest after reading your post don't know how I have managed 30 years without a width fitting. ( no puns required )

Nice boots, but sheesh, what a price!

Must pay well out on those rigs ;)

Nicest/comfiest pair of boots I have bought recently have been a pair of Rossi Endura boots. I bought them a few years ago now from Australia, before the Australian dollar went into orbit - they cost 75% more now than when I bought them :(

Talking about boots, I was sent this by a friend this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045016/Raccoon-dogs-skinned-alive-make-cheap-copies-Ugg-boots.html

N_Architect said:
Talking about boots, I was sent this by a friend this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045016/Raccoon-dogs-skinned-alive-make-cheap-copies-Ugg-boots.html

What can you say, those Chinese really are a sick bunch of FUCKERS! This makes my blood boil, I cannot stand any form of animal cruelty.

Regards Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom