New Boots and Panties!!

OP
Rob998
Grenson's ? P.
No, Loake Bedale, Paul. Couldn't quite stretch to Grenson's unfortunately, mum gave me £200 for my birthday, and told me I was not, under any circumstances, to spend it on records... :rolleyes:

When I told her I wanted some nice shoes she was over the moon, because she used to have a serious shoe habit. It kills her that she can only wear Ecco and Hotters these days!

The Loakes were on sale and I managed to find a discount code that dropped them to just under £200, so I have change for a pint, cheers Mum!

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
No, Loake Bedale, Paul. Couldn't quite stretch to Grenson's unfortunately, mum gave me £200 for my birthday, and told me I was not, under any circumstances, to spend it on records... :rolleyes:

When I told her I wanted some nice shoes she was over the moon, because she used to have a serious shoe habit. It kills her that she can only wear Ecco and Hotters these days!

The Loakes were on sale and I managed to find a discount code that dropped them to just under £200, so I have change for a pint, cheers Mum!
A lovely pair of boots and a lovely mum too! :) P.

I have a pair of those, they take a bit of breaking in but reckon they'll go for donkey's. Beaut boot!
Check all the seems and stitching with great scrutiny... the first pair I got in a sale were a bit faulty here and there so I sent them back. Hence the sale price? Possibly? Cynical perhaps? Got a proper pair sent from same vendor.

Top Bottom