Musgo Real

Performance is good, but it doesn't smell anything like oranges do not be fooled. I think it's more of a sweet woody scent.

If your are looking for a good glycerin pre shave the leaders in this department are RazoRock and Phoenix. I have heard Occams is very good too.

If someone knows how to make a glycerin soap I might give it a try then you can do your own scents.

I have been using Musgo Real Glycerin Lavender Oil soap — as a pre-shave soap for about six months straight. I may've missed a day or two here and there, but very consistent use, and I feel that it makes a positive difference in my shave; I use cold water and wash using MRGLO, utilizing a light rinse before applying lather to my beard. This seems to let my skin retain a bit of glycerin and gives me a very smooth shave.

I hear many people praising this glycerin soap, and I'm led to understand that Lime is the most popular scent. I've never tried their other glycerin soaps, but I find their shaving cream in the tube to be some wonderful stuff. A bit expensive compared to say, Proraso, but really nice cream and worth the extra cost IMO.
~

I use musgo lime pre shave soap. Doesn't smell great, can come of in slight chunks if not properly dried and provides little extra slip. Proraso pre shave (mentholated) is much better.

Back
Top Bottom