Milton Lloyd

I keep reading great reviews on the Internet for this U.K. based maker of "clone" fragrances and a Search on this forum shows a few people using them, but no real info type thread on the line. So, please share your opinions on this line for those of you who have tried them. I am thinking about a couple or three.

Tried a few of them years ago, the cans are like pressurised aerosol deodorants so you press the nozzle and the stuff flies out until you let go. IIRC the scents are of equal quality to many other budget clone houses but generally short on longevity. I honestly wouldn't waste too much time chasing them down, depending on which particular clones you're after Armaf will probably do one of better quality.

I read they have vastly improved from years ago and there are scads of great reviews on Youtube. That said, I ordered two that are dupes of YSL Kouros and the original Ted Lapidus and will give my opinion when they arrive. I really wanted the London 2000 and Kudos as well, but couldn't find them from any USA vendor just now.

Received my order finally today and the idiots left out one of two bottles!!! :mad:

Regardless, The Man Silver smells just like vintage YSL Kouros for those of you with guts enough to wear it. ;)

Where did you order them from?
If you want to buy one, then go to Amazon. Buying several? Go to JCS.
What to buy? Success, Colour Me Black, President, Bondage. Fame. My favourite cycles through those five.
I don't think of them as clones or duplicates. They are what they are. Excellent for the money.
I think more than one is necessary in order to not get bored.

Tried a few of them years ago, the cans are like pressurised aerosol deodorants so you press the nozzle and the stuff flies out until you let go. IIRC the scents are of equal quality to many other budget clone houses but generally short on longevity. I honestly wouldn't waste too much time chasing them down, depending on which particular clones you're after Armaf will probably do one of better quality.
I have to disagree. Firstly, only the few body sprays are in cans. The EDTs and EDPs are in glass bottles. I've bought loads of budget fragrances for men, and Milton Lloyd are far better than the rest. There is no competition for that price range.

I have to disagree. Firstly, only the few body sprays are in cans. The EDTs and EDPs are in glass bottles. I've bought loads of budget fragrances for men, and Milton Lloyd are far better than the rest. There is no competition for that price range.
I had the Milton Lloyd EDP in the glass bottle, ok scent but it was the first EDP for me that was pressurized like an under arm spray.

My experience is based on four scents, only one was long lasting and they all had horrible atomisers. If you enjoy them that's all that matters (y)

Back
Top Bottom