Michael Waterhouse and Jenes Sandor

IMG_1128.JPG
next up....

Waterhouse 7/8 straight with (I think) Chocobo scales. This is a very early Straight by Michael bought directly from the TSR forum and as I recall, before he had machinery to allow more refind blades.

That said, this is still a stunning early example of a Waterhouse straight and as we know, are not easy to come by. There is a very small blemish on the blade which you may be able to see in the pictures but that is how it came and it never worried me, especially being lucky enough to get the razor in the first place.

I'm going to pitch this at £220 inc special delivery in the uk. (The slip isn't original and is very snug so I will only include this if buyer wants it, I don't recall it ever coming with any official packaging)

Next is an absolutely stunning Jenes Sandor "Dragonslayer" with fiery red abalone scales and a 7/8 blade. Just a stunning piece and shaves beautifully. One scale has what looks at first glance like a chip, but it isn't it's just part of the scale pattern...I only mention because when I first received it I also thought it was chipped and I just want to avoid any doubt if anyone notices it in the pics.

The blackened spine of the blade has faded slightly, but that isn't through honing, it just faded over time,

This cost a packet when I bought it, again directly from Jenes so offered here for £420, again inc special delivery.

Back
Top Bottom