Maseto 24mm vs 26mm

I had purchased a Maseto 26mm extra dense Memphis badger brush around 6 months back, i was so impressed that i got my other half to get me another one for Christmas. So she bought the 24mm but otherwise the description is identical however having used the brush twice now I have to say there is a big difference between the 2 brushes. The new one completely lacks any backbone at all, when face lathering it completely splays to the point the knot is hard against my face, it does not hold any decent lathering and I would say is very, very poor compared to the original one. So I'm wondering if the size of the knot would explain the issues I'm facing or might this be a quality control issue?

Sorry if this is patronising but you haven't ordered a 3-band (Silvertip) instead of the 2 band (finest)?

Also, loft plays the biggest part in creating back bone. What loft height are the two brushes?

Sorry if this is patronising but you haven't ordered a 3-band (Silvertip) instead of the 2 band (finest)?

Also, loft plays the biggest part in creating back bone. What loft height are the two brushes?
Hi,

After double checking the description that does appear to be what's happened, thanks for the steer, I'll return it for a 2 band.

Back
Top Bottom