Marvellous!

The BBC has decided to re-run this wonderful biopic of Neil Baldwin, starring Toby Jones. It's almost unbelievable, but it's true.
Available for 28 days from time of posting.

The BBC has decided to re-run this wonderful biopic of Neil Baldwin, starring Toby Jones. It's almost unbelievable, but it's true.

I watched it for the second time, my wife who had never seen it could hardly believe the things that he did.

My mum saw it a few years ago and said I should watch this it as I would enjoy it and glad I did. It was thoroughly entertaining with some very good acting primarily from the lead, Toby Jones. Although I am a Liverpool supporter it was nice to see Lou McCari, according to what I've read he seems to be a very decent bloke and does a lot for charities in the Stoke area. Well worth catching up on the good old iPlayer.

I have just watched it and it was marvellous, a touching story made all the better for being a true story . Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :) P.

Back
Top Bottom