Making Offers On B/S/T Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to buy an item on the B/S/T please keep in mind that most members on here will list an item at a good price or as we like to say "Mates Rates"

If you want to make an offer, please make it realistic, as offering a really low price is a little insulting to the seller, as some of the items that are sold here do cost a considerable amount if bought new.

Thanks

WTF did that come from? If you don't like my offers you can bite it or just say "no" - I'm still prepared to buy your minty Fatboy for a fiver (I did offer to pay actual S&S, after all :mad:)... :icon_razz:

Kind of a valued point though. You can always PM a seller and do it in a nice way, like: "Dear Mr Sunburyboy! I can't afford to buy more shaving gear without a divorce, at this time, would you accept my five pounds for your lovely Fatboy, of course I'll pay for shipping, Mr Steveboy, Sir!".

OP
Sunburyboy93
Lol yeah cheers Mikael, it's not the fact that you are making Offers, it's the things your offering me as trades that are disgusting and distressing, i'm suprised if such dirty disgusting items would even make it into England without being intercepted !!!

But on a more serious note, as you say You can always PM a seller and do it in a nice way,

Sunburyboy93 said:
Lol yeah cheers Mikael, it's not the fact that you are making Offers, it's the things your offering me as trades that are disgusting and distressing, i'm suprised if such dirty disgusting items would even make it into England without being intercepted !!!

But on a more serious note, as you say You can always PM a seller and do it in a nice way,
It's an open market, after all, and they can't stop it and PigCat seems to be very happy with his part, thank you very much and I can't understand why you can't be happy as well (even though no cello tape was involved)?? :D

I dont think they are disgusting trades, just taking the mickey with the offers tbh.
Just have a look at many BST posts for the signs, they are all there from certain forum members.

Sorry, really new to this forum.

Though on other forums that I frequent quite a few insist that any offers are posted on the thread and not by PM. No idea how you could "police" this, but it may help with people submitting very cheeky offers....

Just a thought :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom