Maguire's Barbershop.... ?????

Hello folks,

Hope I am posting this in the right place but does anyone have any contact details for the online vendor Maguire's Barbershop??
I have sent them two or three emails regarding an order and have heard nothing.

I know they were registered on this site a few years ago..and I have ordered with them in the past...had no problem.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello folks,

Hope I am posting this in the right place but does anyone have any contact details for the online vendor Maguire's Barbershop??
I have sent them two or three emails regarding an order and have heard nothing.

I know they were registered on this site a few years ago..and I have ordered with them in the past...had no problem.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch?

Many thanks in advance!
Hi Chris, maybe you've tried this number already but here it is anyway
Hope this helps

Didn't they have a few issues with employees a couple of years ago. Seem to recall they shut shop while they sorted things out.
Ah really? Thank you for the info @Northam Saint ! Sounds ominous.. I can understand things being a bit hectic at this time of year..but their lack of response is what I have issues with. Other UK vendors I have dealt with in the past have been absolutely top class.

Ah really? Thank you for the info @Northam Saint ! Sounds ominous.. I can understand things being a bit hectic at this time of year..but their lack of response is what I have issues with. Other UK vendors I have dealt with in the past have been absolutely top class.

Haven't ordered from them for a good few years. When I did they were pretty good, but when things went wrong before I never went back to them.

I've ordered from them previously without any issues, but my most recent order earlier this year saw 2 or 3 emails go without reply and the item I ordered being out of stock - they weren't pro-active in letting me know. I won't order from them again, especially when there are so many great online retailers.

Thanks for the info @Bandito ! Yeah they seem a bit sloppy and you are right about the other vendors...well customer service goes a long way!

Back
Top Bottom