Looking for aftershave balm

Some may be disgusted, however I don’t use an aftershave balm and I wonder if it will benefit me. I get dry skin sometimes and would like to try a fast absorbing, light, non greasy balm. If it does have a scent I don’t want a strong scent, a nice subtle modern scent would be perfect. Any recommendations?
I use fine Shave soap daily.
Thanks

Maca Root - Body Shop. Great stuff with their ‘razor relief’ works great on dry skin.
Also found the APR aftershaves to be a little oily but absolutely fantastic on skin.

Aloe Vera is fantastic stuff though so +1 for the above suggestions.

I have made good experiences with some after sun products with high Aloe Vera content. There are some other good moisturizing and skin soothing things in the mixture, like D-Panthenol, Glycerine etc. Maybe you should give this a try. You can use it after applying some after shave splash too. Works very well for me.

Dove aftershave balm is very light does a really good job absorbs very quick and not a lot of money to buy. I've tried many but for me this works well. for me is something to absorb to a smooth finish stand sticky don't care what it's don't for my face.

I've used, or tried, close to 20 ASB's over the years, but nowadays it's Aloe Vera Gel I reach for 99% of the time. Myrsol Emulsion and Clinique Post-Shave Soother are a couple of other good ones IMO.

I kinda like it. most of the time the gel is great on its own, sometimes with a more agressive shave, I also use a moisterising cream after a few minutes on top of that.
I use a witch hazel product before the gel too.

Tried many balms, including BBA & Wickhams recently both leaving my face dry & pinched, as usual I return to Faena balm, really good stuff, especially for those with dry or sensitive skin. The Faena soap is ok but the balm is best.

Top Bottom