London Shops

I'm off to the big smoke in March and SWMBO has kindly granted me permission to visit the Jermyn St area to indulge in some soap buying.

I reckon I have a small window to browse before she gets bored so I'll need to plan ahead. I'm going to Trumpers, Harris and Taylor and maybe Truefitt, but depends on time.

I also wanted to sniff some MdC, are there any stockists close by to these shops? I may be able to drop by some of the touristy department stores i.e. Harrods or Fortnum but don't know if they stock it. Anyone care to point me in the direction of some stockists please?

Cheers

I'm off to the big smoke in March and SWMBO has kindly granted me permission to visit the Jermyn St area to indulge in some soap buying.

I reckon I have a small window to browse before she gets bored so I'll need to plan ahead. I'm going to Trumpers, Harris and Taylor and maybe Truefitt, but depends on time.

I also wanted to sniff some MdC, are there any stockists close by to these shops? I may be able to drop by some of the touristy department stores i.e. Harrods or Fortnum but don't know if they stock it. Anyone care to point me in the direction of some stockists please?

Cheers
I didn't see the map, but No. 89 Jermyn Street is well worth a visit. Although, your credit card might start trembling ;)

Cheers

Cheers

Be sure to visit The Red Lion, immediately next door to Trumpers in Duke of York Street!

Further to this thread m, I'm up in London at the end of the month and Mrs Merchant Seaman as granted me shore leave to visit Jermyn and Old Bond Streets and has even given me a spending allowance. Hopefully fit in a visit to the Red Lion too.

Further to this thread m, I'm up in London at the end of the month and Mrs Merchant Seaman as granted me shore leave to visit Jermyn and Old Bond Streets and has even given me a spending allowance. Hopefully fit in a visit to the Red Lion too.
I don't believe any traditional stores are left in Old Bond Street, I keep reading articles that the stores are closing such as Daks and Russell and Bromley. I think it will only be high fashion that can afford the rents.

I don't believe any traditional stores are left in Old Bond Street, I keep reading articles that the stores are closing such as Daks and Russell and Bromley. I think it will only be high fashion that can afford the rents.
I use to shop at Beale and Inman, Gordon Scott...

Back
Top Bottom