Lee Childs

Love them read most if them. The film that Tom Cruise did was a adaptation of One Shot. Good film! Best bit was the camera trickery that made Cruise appear 6' plus, as Reacher is

Read them all - in order of writing and love them :)

Got a signed hardback for my mum too :)

Sadly I was so disgusted with tiny tom cruise playing a man whose is 6'7 with legs like tree trunks and arms the size of hams that I refused to watch the movie !

I have listened to all the Audio Books and read all the short stories.

Great books, love them.

Can't wait for the next one.

I wasn't too impressed with the film. Someone like Dolph Lungdren would have been ideal (if he could act).

These books got me back into reading after years of not reading books - a friend of my wifes lent me one - I couldn't actually put it down, I have amassed a fair collection of them now!

I love the way he writes - and normally from reachers view, and from the 'bad' guys side.

I thought the film was really good, although as is usual in a film, didnt go into as much depth.... infact the Mrs is out tonight, so may sit and watch it again!

I think the Chris Ryan books are similar edge of your seat stuff if you have not read them.

Any other suggestions of similar writers?

Re: RE: Lee Childs

I think the Chris Ryan books are similar edge of your seat stuff if you have not read them.

Any other suggestions of similar writers?
[/quote]

Andy Mcnab

Like Lee Childs, with the exception of a few short stories, his books revolve around the same character.

Over many years I read about half of them but out of order, over the last 18-24 months I have gone back and read the entire series in order. I have been looking for another author to fill the gap now I am up to date, so I will have a look at Chris Ryan.

Top Bottom