Karve open comb plate which is close to R89

Just wondering if anyone out there, has the open comb plates from Karve and also who owns the Muhle R89.

Just wondering which one of the open comb plates would you say is close to the Muhle R89 in terms of aggression.

I'm wanting to try the open comb as I currently don't have any open combs in my possession.

Difficult to compare OC to SB but I would say Karve OC plate A could be in the same range of aggression.

Thanks (that's) very helpful.
Going off information from here and on another forum, Im leaning now getting the OC plate A and B. With me living in the UK, international shipping is expensive and so are the customs fees. So it's going to make more sense to order them both at the same time and pay one lot of shipping and fees. Than buy one plate and then later on buy another. Thanks again, appreciate the help :)

Thanks (that's) very helpful.
Going off information from here and on another forum, Im leaning now getting the OC plate A and B. With me living in the UK, international shipping is expensive and so are the customs fees. So it's going to make more sense to order them both at the same time and pay one lot of shipping and fees. Than buy one plate and then later on buy another. Thanks again, appreciate the help :)
You could try a “want to buy” thread on the BST. Perhaps someone here in the old world has these plate laying around and is willing to sell. Worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom