Kai Stainless Steel Blades - PIF Free Samples

On my way to work this morning I bought a pack of six first class stamps as I needed to post a letter. I decided I would use the other five to PIF a pack of the Kai blades to other forum members who would like to try these.

I have posted a review in our new review section.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=253">viewtopic.php?f=32&t=253</a><!-- l -->

If you like the sound of these and want to try then I will send a pack to the first five people to PM me their address. I would only ask that when you do get round to trying them (and have tried at least a few) then post what you thoughts on them in the above thread. Good or bad your honest thoughts are what will make these sections work.

All gone, I am nipping down to the shop in the next hour so will catch the lunchtime post.

You will have to excuse my innovative packaging, basically just in an envelope with a card insert to keep it under the lettter thickness limit and get away with a frst class stamp. I am sure they will reach you fine but any missing/damaged let me know and I will send another.

kai said:
I've sent you a PM :D

I posted everyones blades out at 11:30 so made the lunchtime pickup, they should we with you hopefully tomorrow. Only waiting on Kai's address, Kai when you get a minute can you PM me yous address and I will drop your blades in the post.

Back
Top Bottom