July 2020 acquisitions

Don't know if I'm allowed to start this thread, but it's the first of the month so here goes...

IMG_20200701_103533_1.jpg

Some of you may have seen my "help me choose my second DE razor" thread and I finally decided on the Parker Variant. I'm looking forward to trying it out this evening paired with some new Goodfella's Smile soap and aftershave, as well as these green Astras which I've heard so much about!

Don't know if I'm allowed to start this thread, but it's the first of the month so here goes...

View attachment 56503

Some of you may have seen my "help me choose my second DE razor" thread and I finally decided on the Parker Variant. I'm looking forward to trying it out this evening paired with some new Goodfella's Smile soap and aftershave, as well as these green Astras which I've heard so much about!
You will love it, start on 2 or 3 and work your way up the settings :) P.

View attachment 56503

I look forward to reading how you get on with it in SOTD.

I quite like the idea of a TTO razor so when I saw an ad for the Viking Blades Chieftain Odin for £15 and the reviews seemed good I ordered it. Well it came today and it's already back in its box, I popped a Feather blade in lathered up and on the first draw down felt something was wrong, the spots of blood were a bit of a clue I then changed the blade to my preferred Astra but it was no better so went back to the reliable EJ to finish.

Back
Top Bottom