Journaling

As I sit down here at 9am in the morning and crack open my 2017 Hobonichi Techo the blank page of Jan 1 stares back at my and this slightly modified quote by Paisley comes to mind:
"Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Let's write a good one"

I know @Paul K is also doing some journaling to keep track of personal thoughts throughout the year, structure tasks, etc - anyone else here have their pen and journal/planner ready to go?

5a68a9a70131d6a31b2b157fb9380a0c.jpg

I have a diary and I have started to keep a record of the shaves at the head of each page - the rest of it will be used, as it is every year, for work and stuff

I was thinking about keeping a journal only yesterday.

Instead on pen and paper though, I'm looking for an Android app.

Can anyone recommend one?

Kept notes of every single karate class from a soft as grease brand new white belt in March 86 to a hard as nails 2nd Dan in November 2011

Must've been 5,000 entries including classes with some top shelf instructors

Started off in spiral-bound jotters, transferred to Moleskine notebooks and then A5 Red and Black notebooks

Threw them all away a few years ago

I was thinking about keeping notes of my golf rounds, but would rather be playing another round than writing about it.

Kept notes of every single karate class from a soft as grease brand new white belt in March 86 to a hard as nails 2nd Dan in November 2011

Must've been 5,000 entries including classes with some top shelf instructors

Started off in spiral-bound jotters, transferred to Moleskine notebooks and then A5 Red and Black notebooks

Threw them all away a few years ago

I was thinking about keeping notes of my golf rounds, but would rather be playing another round than writing about it.
I have created a template for you:

"Date:
Course:

Got ball in hole ___ after ___ attempts."

Your welcome.

Yip as @Darkbulb mention I got a Hobo in October and have been itching at the bit to get started. I was using a Midori TN but found the A6 size too narrow and long to write. The Hobo is just about perfect as it is smaller and therefore requires some consideration of what you want to put in it.

I always keep travel journals but day to day diary entries are sporadic. I have given up on a day per page diary and just record thoughts in an exercise book now.

@Darkbulb Nice 25: great pen. It got ditched when Parker was bought by a corporate monolith and the Newhaven factory closed.

Back
Top Bottom