Is there life after OSP?

Would appreciate some recommendations of hard soaps with at least equal performance to OSP?
Up to now I have tried Tabac and Geo F Trumper and although they are good they are not outstanding like OSP.
Thanks in anticipation

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would appreciate some recommendations of hard soaps with at least equal performance to OSP?
Up to now I have tried Tabac and Geo F Trumper and although they are good they are not outstanding like OSP.
Thanks in anticipation

Phoenix and Beau are very good performers, although they do benefit from a little blooming prior to lathering.

Thanks in anticipation

I found the Wickham Soap Company 1912 soaps to be excellent; just as good as OSP and a wide range also. As ever YMMV :)

Thanks for the recommendations. However I am surprised that MWF featured as it's the worst possible soap I have ever used and impossible to generate a decent lather!

Thanks for the recommendations. However I am surprised that MWF featured as it's the worst possible soap I have ever used and impossible to generate a decent lather!

I tried the Fat for the first time in the last few days and I found it to be straightforward to lather, and I have some of the hardest water in the UK. I used it with a synth and seemed to have no problems in the slightest.

I agree with you, dried my face out and I can't stand the smell, lathered ok but went in the bin.

I know you're after alternatives to OSP, have you run out?

Back
Top Bottom