Indoor footwear ?

What do you usually wear on your feet at home?

• Slippers

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • Tennis shoes / trainers / running shoes / plimsoles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flip-flops, thongs, slides, sandals or similar

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Outdoor shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clogs or similar

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Nothing – bare feet

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Other (pls specify!)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
What does the 21st century gent wear on his plates when at home?

Cold feet, serial stubbed toes and a recent mousetrap-related incident have given me cause to ask this. Are slippers still popular? Any recommendations gratefully received. Please tick up to two options, many thanks.

Three level house here with the living room on the first floor. So for me it's no slippers upstairs, rarely even socks.

Downstairs in the kitchen and dining though it's a pair of M&S or Next mule type. Down there the flooring being tiled is cold, and if anyone has experience of a Spaniel and their drinking habits, well your know !

Bare feet, the moment I enter the house off comes both shoes and socks and back to what feet were designed to do, make contact with the floor,but i do have carpet everywhere but the kitchen and bathroom.

In the Summer I wear Adidas Adilettes, and in the winter I wear slippers. I bought a pair of Clarks slippers a few years ago for about £30, and they lasted for about a year, so now I'm wearing a pair of Dunlop slippers - £10 and more hadr wearing thatn the Clarks

There is a Polish chap in the local parade who has this stand where he sell his sheep skin creations where I got my sleepers four years ago, these lasted very well, even the dog couldn't destroy it.

I'll get another pair soon , not cheap at £30 odd but good craftsmanship.

Back
Top Bottom