In praise of T&H No. 10

I thought I would give a couple of shaving creams, available in Waitrose, a go. Truefitt & Hill No. 10 and Hawkins and Brimble's Elemi & ginseng.
I have been a fan of Tabac soap for a while now, but still try other options. T&H No. 10 is the first I have tried to functionally improve on Tabac. In all categories it is simply better (IMHO).
Scent wise it is pretty unobtrusive, a very mild, clean citrus(y) scent which is pleasant.
Unlike the more expensive T&H creams it contains no parabens and the ingredient list seems to be very good.
I enquired of T&H when they might be making their other (more expensive) creams parabens free. The response was to keep an eye on announcements in the new year, noting that their "Ultimate comfort" scent free was also parabens free.
T&H No. 10 is now my go to soap/cream.

I'm so pleased to hear this great review for a fantastic cream from T&H - it rarely gets a mention on any of the forums. I've been using it for a number of years, since I found it in Sainsbury's at £8.00 a tub. Sadly they no longer stock it, but it's readily available online. Apart from it's excellent performance, the scent is superb. This might sound a bit weird, but it reminds me of the fondant filling of the Fry's Chocolate Cream bar. I've heard it referred to as T&H's budget cream, but in my opinion there's nothing budget about the way it performs.

I'm so pleased to hear this great review for a fantastic cream from T&H - it rarely gets a mention on any of the forums. I've been using it for a number of years, since I found it in Sainsbury's at £8.00 a tub. Sadly they no longer stock it, but it's readily available online. Apart from it's excellent performance, the scent is superb. This might sound a bit weird, but it reminds me of the fondant filling of the Fry's Chocolate Cream bar. I've heard it referred to as T&H's budget cream, but in my opinion there's nothing budget about the way it performs.
£10 in Waitrose.

Back
Top Bottom