I'm free

G

at last of this never ending search for shaving perfection. Which soap to use with which razor with which blade. Was driving me nuts all the time. Now it's a case of picking up whichever soap I come to first with whichever razor comes to hand and whatever blade happens to be handy. Fantastic, free at last and got some great shaves out of this free for all mish mash.

Watch it you will be old Mr Grace before you know it :)

Im a bit like yourself, mainly because I cant afford to be fussy..

When im rich and famous it might be a different story..

Ah Peter...you have now reached a new level of shaving conciousness where you can use anything and get excellent results and come to the realisation that shaving perfection is futile.

That sir is experience. :D

at last of this never ending search for shaving perfection. Which soap to use with which razor with which blade. Was driving me nuts all the time. Now it's a case of picking up whichever soap I come to first with whichever razor comes to hand and whatever blade happens to be handy. Fantastic, free at last and got some great shaves out of this free for all mish mash.
I am great believer in finding what suits and works best and sticking to it, If it ain't broke don't fix it but alas everybody wants to change :cry:

slimjim5751 said:
I am great believer in finding what suits and works best and sticking to it, If it ain't broke don't fix it but alas everybody wants to change :cry:

Nope - I just want to know that I'm getting the best I can reasonably get. I know what makes me 99% happy - I'd like to see if I can find at least some of that last 1% (I know I can go back to the 99% mark at any time - so that's not lost...)

Back
Top Bottom