Identification help

The two black handled ones might be 7 o'clocks.

2008%20Tech%207o-clock%20beschriftet%20Logo.jpg

The others are cheap three pin razors,... the loose handle is a post-war Tech handle.

I agree about the aluminum Tech handles, but the bottom three in that pic are three holers, may say "Germany" or Made in Germany.

It's certainly possible. I've had some of the old German "three holers" and they are worse than the Chinese clones so fingers crossed they are Chinese :LOL:

I've literally thrown away a few of the German one's... They are unfit for purpose, feel like they're made from tin foil. Fairly sure they were included "gratis" with budget grooming kits in the 60s/70s.

The oc head would be an OLD type clone, which is what the Merkur 41c is.

Yup. It's got a big "G" on the top cap which I've never seen before, I would be very surprised if made in Germany... Is chrome plated though so definitely modern production.

Most likely a third world clone of the the Merkur clone IMO.

s-l1600.jpg

It's certainly possible. I've had some of the old German "three holers" and they are worse than the Chinese clones so fingers crossed they are Chinese :LOL:

I've literally thrown away a few of the German one's... They are unfit for purpose, feel like they're made from tin foil. Fairly sure they were included "gratis" with budget grooming kits in the 60s/70s.
I've got one, it has no right to be called a "safety" razor. :p

Thanks to you both for taking the time to look at these for me. It sounds like I'll be flogging them straight back in the bay. I thought they were worth a punt at £16 and it is clear that I know nothing!
I would try the OC razor first, it might be a great shaver, the rest aren't worth the risk ;) Keep the best handle out of the bunch, might come in handy later.

Back
Top Bottom