Hi there

I'm a fairly recent convert away from the world of cartridge shaving and enjoying it all so far. Started with the Merkur 15c which I'm now finding way too mild and currently shaving mainly with the Dark Stag kamisori (with Personna or Astra Green blades) which certainly focuses the mind.

Unfortunately, I appear to have become afflicted with razor acquisition syndrome and am awaiting delivery of the Karve CB razor (3.5 inch handle, C plate) and am hoping to get hold of an Artist Club SS kamisori in the near future. Is there a cure?

Cheers,

Mike

I'm a fairly recent convert away from the world of cartridge shaving and enjoying it all so far. Started with the Merkur 15c which I'm now finding way too mild and currently shaving mainly with the Dark Stag kamisori (with Personna or Astra Green blades) which certainly focuses the mind.

Unfortunately, I appear to have become afflicted with razor acquisition syndrome and am awaiting delivery of the Karve CB razor (3.5 inch handle, C plate) and am hoping to get hold of an Artist Club SS kamisori in the near future. Is there a cure?

Cheers,

Mike
No way jose... Once you're in that pesky rabbit hole, its near impossible to get out. If you do against all odds escape, you'll probably end up falling in to an adjacent rabbit hole just for trying... BTW Welcome to TSR!

No way jose... Once you're in that pesky rabbit hole, its near impossible to get out. If you do against all odds escape, you'll probably end up falling in to an adjacent rabbit hole just for trying... BTW Welcome to TSR!
Thanks Hedgehog - I suspected as much!

Back
Top Bottom