Hi and Greetings!

Hi & greetings to TSR and all the members from faraway Malaysia!!

Thanks for allowing me to join this good looking forum.

Like most, I've been shaving with carts and can foam for 30years before discovering the joy (and what's called rabbit hole) of wet shaving. My new found journey started in late May 2019 when my EJ89 from UK arrive with some Feather and Astra SP blades. I did not have any soap or cream nor brush...thus I suffered my first so called nicks and weepers badly....LOL. It is not easy to find quality razors, brush and soaps/creams in Malaysia.

Fast forward to present, after discovering Utube shavers, joining 1 other forum and online shave sales...I have a respectable shave den with 13 razors including vintages, 10 brushes of badgers and synthetics, 22 soaps & creams, various lathering bowls, alums, thayers and 45 (and counting) types of blades brand totalling more than 2500.

Similar to most, I am now a fully declared shave addict with no intention to slow down on acquiring more...razors, soaps/creams, brushes and blades. The only thing that is saving me from myself is the distance from the shaving epicentre and thus most equipment is quite expensive to be shipped over. Still...I am always eyeing for sales and offers and considering....most of my shave gears are more towards budget to affordable types with the rare occasional treat.

I do have to travel frequently either locally or internationally for work and believe me, I will not leave my shave gears behind. At least a minimum of 2 sets of different SOTD equipment for all travels. Hunting for shave equipment after work is now a great adventure!

That's all for my introduction and I hope to participate more in this Forum.

Back
Top Bottom