Hi all

hi everyone just thought i'd introduce myself i'm ian i'm 40 from swindon uk i've been wet shaving for years with cartridge razors and have suffered with blotchy red skin for years i thought it was canned gels and foams so i switched to using parlmolive stick soap and a brush a few years back which helped but didn't totally clear it up i just assumed i had really sensitive skin anyway while out shopping in sainsburys 2 weeks ago i see the new wilkinson sword classic twist to open de razor for £12 i thought i'd give it a go wow what a difference after the first shave nice and smooth no blotchy red skin no razor burn no irritation at all wish i had tried a de razor years ago i'm looking to try new soaps and blades and razors if you guys have any good recommendations for me to try as browsing ebay / amazon there seems to be hundreds to choose from

Hi Ian. Welcome.

You could do worse than buy a Merkur 34C or Edwin Jagger DE89 and a blade sampler from ebay with Personna, Gillette, Polsilver, Astra SP and Feather blades.
Some sellers let you pick your own blade selections.

There are some great creams & soaps out there. Taylor of Old Bond Street make some good creams, as does Proraso.
Lots of great UK soap makers, including Phoenix & Beau, Wickhams & OSP. Just pick the scents that appeal to you.

Back
Top Bottom