Help!

Hi Folks,

I have a RazoRock ECO SE razor. I bought it to try it, now I've tried it I doubt I'll be using it regularly. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me.
Rather than letting it languish in a drawer I thought I'd pass it around.
I've worked out that this constitutes an offer to which people reply (or not), then I make a list in a second post, but then what happens. I post it to the first person on the list (how do I get their address?). Do they post it back to me or on to the next person? how do we track it?

Hi Folks,

I have a RazoRock ECO SE razor. I bought it to try it, now I've tried it I doubt I'll be using it regularly. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me.
Rather than letting it languish in a drawer I thought I'd pass it around.
I've worked out that this constitutes an offer to which people reply (or not), then I make a list in a second post, but then what happens. I post it to the first person on the list (how do I get their address?). Do they post it back to me or on to the next person? how do we track it?
The first person on the list sends you his address by PM and then after say one week he asks for the address by PM of the next person on the list and so on.
The razor should be sent by recorded post to the next on the list so if it's lost in the post it's covered . If the razor gets damaged it is paid for by the person who has damaged it, when each person has used it they can leave a short reveiw and add a picture of the razor so you can keep an eye on the condition.
Set out a list of rules such as the length of time the razor stays with someone and recorded post ect and all should be ok.
When the last person on the list has finished with it he posts it back to you.

Well done.

P.

Edit : you may want to supply the blades for the razor, not everyone will have the type of blades needed and ask that the razor is sent on in a clean condition.

Last edited:
The first person on the list sends you his address by PM and then after say one week he asks for the address by PM of the next person on the list and so on.
The razor should be sent by recorded post to the next on the list so if it's lost in the post it's covered . If the razor gets damaged it is paid for by the person who has damaged it, when each person has used it they can leave a short reveiw and add a picture of the razor so you can keep an eye on the condition.
Set out a list of rules such as the length of time the razor stays with someone and recorded post ect and all should be ok.
When the last person on the list has finished with it he posts it back to you.

Well done.

P.

Edit : you may want to supply the blades for the razor, not everyone will have the type of blades needed and ask that the razor is sent on in a clean condition.
Thanks for the advice I'll post a formal offer soon.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom