Hello from UK/Italy

Hi everyone. My name is Daniel. I am Italian and I am currently living in the UK. I have been wet shaving since 2009 (I know, it took me a while to register to this forum which is also the only one I am registered to) and enjoying/suffering it. In few words:
- Enjoying: no more ingrown hair at all (with multi blade this use to happen pretty much after each shave, maybe due to the fact that I have curly hair)
- Suffering: when I think I've found the right combination, I keep moving away from it and get myself in discomforting situation (i.e. wrong blade in wrong razor) + being broke student, Forums and Youtube are of no help in terms of instigating compelling buying disorder. But, at the same time, they helped me along the years to learn how to properly shave and finally enjoy this practice to which al(most)l men are accustomed to.

Cheers ;)

Ciao Daniel,

Welcome to the forum.

Experimentation is part of the journey, and how do you know when you've found the ultimate combination? ;)

I'm jealous as it took me 30 years to discover "traditional" shaving, so you have a considerable head start on me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom