Hello from Greenland...

Hello,
I'm Sig from Nuuk, Greenland.

I just took up DE shaving after 25 years of shaving with a cartridge razor.
I started using a straight razor for four years back when I started shaving in my teens. I then entered Military service and left the straight razor behind because of dispatchment into foreign warzones and poor sanitary conditions.

Now it's time to 'return to the sender'. So, I've taken up double edge shaving four months ago and I'm not going back.
I'm learning a lot about razors on YT like: Razors, razor blades, brushes, soaps, creams, pre-and-after shave routines etc etc etc.
I have already gone into the deep end and ordered a wagon full of DE razors, a lot of different brands of blades aso aso. Greenland is far away from everything so orders from eg Ebay takes forever to arrive and shippings cost are crazy. Amazon is no-go here it doesn't ship to Greenland.

Hi and welcome to forum
If eBay and Amazon are crazy expensive for shipping , what about one suppliers like shave nation in Chicago or Maggards that I think are in Canada .. or I'm not sue but worth checking out Executive shave , gentleman's groom room , Connaught shave nation etc from GB

Hi and welcome to forum
If eBay and Amazon are crazy expensive for shipping , what about one suppliers like shave nation in Chicago or Maggards that I think are in Canada .. or I'm not sue but worth checking out Executive shave , gentleman's groom room , Connaught shave nation etc from GB
SN is $25-35 for even a sample of blades Executive Shave and Gentleman's Groom Room $40-50. Connaught are the only fair priced one. I have bought a bunch of razors and blades from them....

Back
Top Bottom