Happy New year and thanks to the add

D

Deleted member 11009

I'm a particular case of wet-shaver "noob" who still prefers cartridge razors but using brush and soaps (i have several in fact :) )
Since almost all the international shaving forums are only about DE razors i tried to sign here since i saw you have a cartridge razors option.
Hope to be able to exchange tips in a constructive way.
Happy new year again!

Get out...

just kidding, welcome. I always thought a good bit of advice when transitioning (to traditional shaving) is to keep using the cartridge razor while employing all the other aspects of traditional shaving and change to a DE razor later if need be. If it works for you keep at it.

just kidding, welcome. I always thought a good bit of advice when transitioning (to traditional shaving) is to keep using the cartridge razor while employing all the other aspects of traditional shaving and change to a DE razor later if need be. If it works for you keep at it.
you know what?...wet shaving is wet shaving IMHO regardless by the hardware you are using (the kind of razor). Prep, soap, brush. Unless of course you are making it dry which i highly doubt. So, that said i just prefer using multiblades for several reasons:
1) A speedy process without the headaches of finding angles to avoid getting nicked , etc. Being a pragmatic person i just don't find any "pleausre" in doing the aforementioned. I just want to have the best possible results with the minimum amount of time. I accept wholeheartedly the time "lost" with soaps and brushes prep because they are IMHO the biggest part performance-wise ( i have 10 brushes and an awful lots of soaps ;) )
2) the cost factor is a non-issue since i take very good care of the cartridges after every shave (keeping them clean and dry...stropping using caerfully the razorpit etc) and also i usually buy blades in bulk taking advantage of several offers on amazon etc.

Back
Top Bottom