Guitars

Some of my toys

nCHSZN4.jpg

xoLLUyw.jpg

Q8Ajg1O.jpg

ZOzZIev.jpg

I'll take the Thinline Tele please :)

Been looking at getting a JA-90 for years now, cos I like Thinlines and I like P90s. Just can't decide which colour to get :D

I agree. That thinline is awesome.

I'm learning guitar(coming up on two years) and have just a couple of acoustics. Excited to get into electrics in the next couple of years.

I've neglected my guitar collection in the last few years. Current count is 13 (mostly 6-string electrics, but a couple of basses and acoustics in there too) - Pretty much run out of space to put another one :( Expensive hobby to have, especially as I also collect effects pedals. Dunno how many I have now, I stopped counting when I got to 120 as I realised that things were getting out of hand :D

See? 10 razors doesn't seem so silly now does it? ;)

I've neglected my guitar collection in the last few years. Current count is 13 (mostly 6-string electrics, but a couple of basses and acoustics in there too) - Pretty much run out of space to put another one :( Expensive hobby to have, especially as I also collect effects pedals. Dunno how many I have now, I stopped counting when I got to 120 as I realised that things were getting out of hand :D

See? 10 razors doesn't seem so silly now does it? ;)

That's exactly why I'm afraid of electrics! All the accessories like pedals and amps add up quickly.

I've only got a Vox Valvetronix Plus VT80+ to be honest I'm a totally rubbish player never had any lessons so I just potter about with them I really must get some lessons sorted so I can do justice to these guitars.
Not a bad amp to be honest :) I have an AD30VT as my practice amp (smaller, slightly older version of what you're running), they have some nice tones. Your tonal bases are covered if you ask me, with a bit of time you could turn your hand to anything :)

Not a bad amp to be honest :) I have an AD30VT as my practice amp (smaller, slightly older version of what you're running), they have some nice tones. Your tonal bases are covered if you ask me, with a bit of time you could turn your hand to anything :)
One of these days I'll be on YouTube playing my guitar in my bedroom

Back
Top Bottom