Greetings from the Forest Of Dean

D

Deleted member 11172

After using Gillette cartridge razors for years I switched to the Edwin Jagger DE89 in December 2019.
The DE89 was fine until I started reading about all-stainless razors; I recently upgraded to a RazoRock Game Changer .68-P with Astra SP blades. I love how efficient and smooth it is, a real Game Changer for the price.

I live in the beautiful Forest Of Dean and often have the wild boar visit our garden; I enjoy living so close to nature and the wildlife, one of the reasons I use a synthetic yaqi brush!

Very pleased to meet you all,
Nick

Welcome Nick. I have a friend who lives in Lydney and she says you know when the boar are around by the state of some people's gardens when they've been foraging overnight!

Welcome Nick. I have a friend who lives in Lydney and she says you know when the boar are around by the state of some people's gardens when they've been foraging overnight!
Yes, they forage in our front garden quite often and leave the lawn like a battlefield!

I live in the beautiful Forest Of Dean and often have the wild boar visit our garden; I enjoy living so close to nature and the wildlife, one of the reasons I use a synthetic yaqi brush!

I have a fair few brushes made by a number of different makers but a few of my Yaqi synths seem to be the most reliable and consistent lather producers; rarely if ever had a bad lather with the brushes.

I follow a chap on FB who posts pictures of Wild Boar from the Forest of Dean; not only are they are a keystone species but a majestic hairy pig as well.

Welcome to the forum and may you continue to enjoy this glorious hobby of shaving.

Back
Top Bottom