Good deed done for the day

Had a young chap on ukwss new to wet shaving looking for advice on buying everything he would need to start. Put together a package for him. My old 34c, yaqi brush, Razorock emperor soap and 40 blades. Nice to see the young guys getting away from the carts. Good deed done for the day.

Had a young chap on ukwss new to wet shaving looking for advice on buying everything he would need to start. Put together a package for him. My old 34c, yaqi brush, Razorock emperor soap and 40 blades. Nice to see the young guys getting away from the carts. Good deed done for the day.

Good man @Drew71. I wish I had someone to have been as generous as you have been when I started out wet shaving a month or so ago. More chance him sticking at it now and enjoying his shaving with that good starter pack.

Well done!

View attachment 57029
Well done, he will thank you in years to come when he's been down the rabbit hole and has lost £Â£ :) P.

Back
Top Bottom