Gillette Fusion Carts.

Right men, father in law has asked for said blades for chrimbo.

Where's the best place to get em? How much is reasonable for them, been out of that racket for a good while.

Greg.

I think you are missing out on another convert to our cause here ;)

Come on BigBoar, you can do it, entry level DEs aren't that much different in price ;)

Unfortunately he was involved in an accident which damaged his hand, he just can't use a de, tried to get him on mach 3's but he loves the fusion (head shaver)

Have a look at cleanshaving.co.uk I've just taken delivery of 4 of their cartridges and a free handle, their blades only fit their handle, cheaper than fusion blades, £2.50 postage but if you buy 16 cartridges you get free postage for £21.99, 1st order includes a free handle. Their handle is heavier than the gillette and in my opinion better. I won't be buying fusion blades again and I'm actually selling a gillette fusion flexball that arrived today without even opening it as I'm happy with the cleanshaving blades.

Suffice to say I have no connection to cleanshaving in any way. I found them whilst searching for cheapest fusion blades and based on their customer recommendations I took the plunge.

I have found a seller that does good prices on the fusion proglide power blades. Anyone know of any others?

You can search item number 171632172158 in ebay. Just copy and paste it in the search box.

They have a how to spot a fake guide there as well. check it out!

Back
Top Bottom