Gillette 7oclock yellow blades

Halo ppl av been de shaving for a few years now av been settled on 3 blades astra sp polsilvers and gillette silver blues. But the day a tried the 7oclocks wow no blade feel whatsoever very smooth shave an left me with no irratation i used an r89 razor my fave blades upto now were the gsb theyre very smooth bit the 7s were slighly smoother ad say whats ur thoughts on these then cheers

There's a few different variants of the Gillette 7 o'clock blades. Do you know which ones you used?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

They are a great blade somewhere in the top 10 for me, some of my favorites are Gillette rubie which is number 1 for me personally been saying this for many years and even now they still are unappreciated, I like Kai's, Gillette silver blues, 7 o'clock super stainless (green), Asco stainless and the newer Platinum's too, alongside few others.

Agreed they are excellent blades and work very well with my ATT M1. After much trial and error I use these and the Gillette Silver Blue. Very sharp and no skin burn[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On my second blade of a pack. These blades are very strange. On a 48 hour growth they missed hairs on the first pass. Individual hairs standing on their own! They seem very smooth and the second pass gets everything the first pass missed. Two passes and a tidy up and a damn fine shave. Some post shave irritation no redness. First blade was kinda similar,lets hope this one lasts longer than 3 shaves before becoming uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom