Gillette 7 o’clock sharp edge

Hi everyone, I have been using these blades for some years now and find the give me a great shave. Today I opened a new pack and found the blades inside blank with no etching on them. The shave was good but I'm just wondering if anyone else has not this or has any information.

Hi everyone, I have been using these blades for some years now and find the give me a great shave. Today I opened a new pack and found the blades inside blank with no etching on them. The shave was good but I'm just wondering if anyone else has not this or has any information.

A few years ago Gillette for all of their Russian made blades switched to blades that are blank on one side and laser etched on the other side.

The quality is the same as before.

A few years ago Gillette for all of their Russian made blades switched to blades that are blank on one side and laser etched on the other side.

Thanks for the info. I have just rechecked and, as you say, they are etched on one side and blank the other.

Back
Top Bottom