Game Changer back in stock

Just ordered one originally had the .68 looking forward to giving the .84 a try
As you know it's had some glowing reviews
I was also looking at Charcoal Goods site last night and they have both brass de razors ( bright & antique) ready to ship sorely tempted as my Son lives across the pond but even then it's close to £200 without shipping and taxes ect
Can I justify it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered one originally had the .68 looking forward to giving the .84 a try
As you know it's had some glowing reviews
I was also looking at Charcoal Goods site last night and they have both brass de razors ( bright & antique) ready to ship sorely tempted as my Son lives across the pond but even then it's close to £200 without shipping and taxes ect
Can I justify it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OH YES ...... you can never have to many (y)

Sounds like it gets quite a lot of praise. might buy it for myself as an early birthday present

Yes it gets a lot of positive reviews. I've not had my GC 0.84 long but the shaves have been mild and efficient with no irritation .Read the reviews and judge for yourself, I think you should get that early birthday present.

Yes it gets a lot of positive reviews. I've not had my GC 0.84 long but the shaves have been mild and efficient with no irritation .Read the reviews and judge for yourself, I think you should get that early birthday present.
Thanks Pat, I've ordered and am looking forward to receiving it. Smooth, mild and efficient is how I've read it performs. My favourite razor is a Rockwell on a 4, hoping its similar.

Back
Top Bottom