Fragrance free shave cream?

Good Morning chaps, hope you're all well

My question is; what are my choices for a fragrance free shave cream (that is also good)?

My recent testing seems to highlight that my skin isn't a big fan of fragrance and/or essential oils included in the creams. I have been using Executive shaving natural shave cream and the bay rum one.... both seem to 'sting' a little when lathering. When i'm shaving it's all good and no problems. Finish the shave with aloe/ witch hazel (Thayers/Lucky Tiger) and when I apply my moisturiser (Executive shaving intensive moisturiser) it brings the 'sting' back again. My skin is looking good (for me - still get a few 'bumps') so can't be too bad a routine... any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan

Xpec, Tabula Rasa and Kiss My Face and my recommendations.
More importantly, keep your routine as simple as possible. Is the only way to find out what might be the cause of the problem. I've even had the brush being the problem ...

This maybe when you should send for some samples and see if any affect your skin . Then you will have a variety to buy in the future.

Most shavers......i think.....love a nice scent, but I wonder if there are any scent free soaps or creams which are so good, you buy no matter there is no scent to wake you up.

Meißner do two without scent and one which caught my eye was Pot of Milk. Although no love a nice scent, I wondered if this was so good a shave experience that it would be worth buying. I have not seen any reviews of it.

Back
Top Bottom