Finished.!!

TOBS Sandlewood cream... and just getting to the end of my Cella (but I've got a new 1kg block to replace it)
Getting quite low on my Nanny's soaps too, one soft soap one hard soap... could be buying a whole new load before too long

Apart from some trumper samples only a sandalwood and eton college TOBS cream with a almond one nearly done as well prior to my de days I have half a stick of Palmolive and a black tub of wilkinson shave soap which must have been before they made the blue tub?

In about 5 years I have gone through 2 tubs of Body shop shaving cream (not macca root though, think it had sesame oil in it), 1 Wilkinson sword bowl soap, 1 TOBS real shaving shop and one sandlewood cream.

I have also used around 3/4 of a stick of palmolive and probably around 3/4 of a puck of Tabac both of which are in current use.

Since I started DE shaving - 1 tube of Palmolive.

I can see the bottom of the tubs of a Wilkinson Sword blue tub, Proraso green and a TOBS avocado but I reckon they will still last in to the new year as I kepp trying new stuff out.

I have found that using a Chubby 2 is a great way to get through soaps. If it wasn't for me using the Proraso for a week solid with it to get used to it I still think there would be half a tub of Proraso left.

Since i started DE shaving.

- 1x Proraso Soap (small)
- 1x Proraso Aftershave lotion
- 1x Proraso Pre/Post Cream
- 1x Lea Stick
- 1x Palmolive stick
- 1x Spieck Aftershave lotion

I have my 6x favourite soaps in rotation, so they should last me a couple of years.

I did get a TOBS Jermyn St cream down to about 1/3, but moved that on with my less liked soaps/creams a while back.

I've never finished a 'soap' dish, but have used up 2 x tubes of Palmolive shaving cream, and one tube of Derby 'lemon' shaving cream. I just love the action of squirting out a tube, & whipping it up in my bowl!

Taylor's Sandalwood, Palmolive stick, La Toja stick, Proraso Green tub, Speick cream, and that's about it. I had a tub of Cella go rancid on me? Other than that, anything I don't like or get fed up with has been moved on via BST.

I've got too much open at the moment considering I'm hoping to be off travelling for a year from next summer. At some point, whatever won't be used in time will find its way onto BST.

In about 2 1/2 yrs of using a brush, ignoring sampes -

Creams used up: 1 tub TOBS avocado, 2 tubes Ingram, 1 tube Erasmic (new), 1 tube WARS
Soaps used up - 1 Palmolive stick.

Its quite funny, but I wrote a blog about what I have finished, but its in Dutch, I got this idea from YouTube, because there are people making such video's.

http://earth-dragon.tweakblogs.net/blog/9548/klassiek-nat-scheren-maakt-scheren-leuk-opgebruikte-scheer-software.html

Finally finished off a tub of Proraso green today. It's been on the go, off and on, since July. Great value for money and a brilliant performer. Next up is a tub of Omega - it's got a tough act to follow...

Been doing this for 3 years now, and have to admit - none. There's too many, and they last forever! Although, in the beginning I almost finished a tube of Proraso.

P.S. oh ok, I must've finished a bottle of Speick AS at some point too.

stick of erasmic and a tube of erasmic.

i find that if i try to use something up i start to resent it. then it becomes a battle of will which i usually give up and go on to something else

Back
Top Bottom