Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Irisch Moos

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Arko

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Harris

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I tagged La Toja. It slightly edges out the only other one i have used from the list, Palmolive.

I plan on trying ;
Speick
Valobra
Arko
Irisch Moos

When i get thru some of the creams i have..

Not keen on actual shave-sticks. It feels a bit weird rubbing them on my face. But I luuurrve the Palmolive soap which I have placed in a wooden bowl. So I voted for that one.

:shave

Had to vote for Erasmic but must stress this is only for the tallow version.
I bought a load of them when I found out they change to palmate and ruined the product - it will be a long time before I run out :D

I also like Valobra as recommended to me by Paul. But I have a real soft spot for Erasmic as it was my first decent product when I moved to non-canned-foam shave products... Yes, I lost my DE virginity to Erasmic and I don't mind sharing that with you :mrgreen:

I haven't tried enough to vote, only palmolive which irritated my neck,waiting on some la Toja from a conuk user who was going to Spain or failing that will try and pick some up when I'm in Barcelona in Sept.Already got some good info from Teiste on that.

Pig Cat said:
Teiste said:
My fav. one is La Toja.Non tallow and works perfect and if you find a NOS La Toja one even better.

:lol: New you'd pick La Toja Teiste. I remember you from B&B and your love of that particular brand.
I know man,but I have to say that my mind says La Toja and my heart says Tabac and Wilkinson....as well as Palmolive,old Erasmic,Arko,Irisch Moos,Lea/Bea,Myrurgia,milled MWF into a shavestick container....... :lol: :lol: :lol: shavesticks are the answer! :D

hunnymonster said:
Teiste said:
My fav. one is La Toja.Non tallow and works perfect and if you find a NOS La Toja one even better.

Perhaps you should sell us all some :lol: (those that aren't going to Spain in the near future at least)
Pete can tell you about how good they are.Ill be willing to trade things soon when the shipping fees going a little bit down here,hopefully after august for what I heard.

Pig Cat said:
Teiste said:

:lol: New you'd pick La Toja Teiste. I remember you from B&B and your love of that particular brand.

Teiste, I knew you would pick La Toja! :mrgreen:

Well, I'll pick La Toja too. I have little experience with soap sticks, but the La Toja is wonderful.

Leon said:
Pig Cat said:
Teiste said:

Teiste, I knew you would pick La Toja! :mrgreen:

Well, I'll pick La Toja too. I have little experience with soap sticks, but the La Toja is wonderful.
Yeah Leon,I bet that you know that :lol: Its curious that you have a great tradition of shaving creams while here we have a tradition of shaving sticks.Do you have any shaving soap in Portugal worthy to mention?Does Ach. Brito makes any?

Back
Top Bottom