Favourite Retailers

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
could we have a thread on everyone's favourite retailers, anywhere where you've had good service and would recommend to others. whether it's a shop or ebay seller which is normally the same it would be good to have a list of websites that people rate.
I genuinely think this would be a good idea so we don't miss out on products from all over the world
i'm new to DE but have just had a great experience at https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/ with some freebies thrown in.
Definitely recommended

Face & Co I've used a few times and they were good, bought via ebay. Good price and well packaged.

La Barbiera also via ebay have been very good. Good price and well packaged.

I'm becoming wary of some of the smaller private sellers on ebay since 2 deliveries of blades arrived all beaten up in a tatty envelope. Just a lack of care sometimes.
20200120_174751.jpg20200120_174528.jpg20200120_174454.jpg

Even though I am in the U.K. it has to be Maggards for me

I haven't used Maggards (yet) but I'm mighty impressed by the low international shipping rates to the UK. It makes a lot of American products (soaps in particular) accessible for a reasonable cost. It's actually cheaper to import some American soaps such as Sterling than by them from their UK distributor. I find that pretty shameful to be honest but hey, business is business.

Labarbiera's prices are absolutely insane (in a good way) for blades.

Have to say that probably one of my most used is @Agent Shave. Packing is always done with care, which is always a nice touch.

I remember one time I asked for a recommendation (I was looking for a pine scented soap) and they recommended me one but told me they didnt have it in stock but told me of a retailer that did.

I haven't used Maggards (yet) but I'm mighty impressed by the low international shipping rates to the UK. It makes a lot of American products (soaps in particular) accessible for a reasonable cost. It's actually cheaper to import some American soaps such as Sterling than by them from their UK distributor. I find that pretty shameful to be honest but hey, business is business.

Labarbiera's prices are absolutely insane (in a good way) for blades.
Very , very helpful with customs aswell

Rasoi goodfellas (really good prices, fast and cheap deliverywith dhl) and connaught! Gift and care have good prices but terrible customer service.

I've always found ES to be on the expensive side compared to others. I've had great service from shave lounge, Connaught and shaving station. I'm still yet to try agent shave but have heard good things and they send free samples too which is always a bonus.

Connaught's for most things and excellent customer service. When they sent me the wrong blades, the right ones were sent plus "keep the others" message. Shaving station will be tried in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom