Extro soaps

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Loving the Arancia soap I bought from the BST and just wondering what other scents from their range you might recommend? I can't have anything with lavender in it.

I quite like the tobacco scent soap. the pirata set is also on my wish list but I think I need to work through my current soap collection before buying anymore

Freddo is eucalyptus essential oil scent.
Tobacco is a sweet musky vanilla/honey tobacco
Positano is a sweet fig scent, reminds me of the smell of a bag of haribo for some reason?

That's all I've tried. I think @Benz3ne has a liquorice and magnolia set he might be looking to part with?

Thanks to date for your replies.

Arzachena , Bergamotto di Calabria and Pirata

The Bergamotto rather takes my fancy as I do like the scent if my fragrances are anything to go by. Cannot find any description of the Arzachena and then found out it is discontinued anyway. Any thoughts as to their Bay Rum?

The Bergamotto rather takes my fancy as I do like the scent if my fragrances are anything to go by. Cannot find any description of the Arzachena and then found out it is discontinued anyway. Any thoughts as to their Bay Rum?
the bergamotto is really nice , arzachena smells great its like a nice fresh cologne never tried the bay rum

hi chris you can get the arzachena set at Executive Shaving , here's a description of the scent from Connaught -

Freash ocean and Myrtle Scent
Top - Bergamotto , Lemon & Green
Heart - Lilac , Jasmin , earth , violet and rose
Base - Amber , Cedar , Musk Hay

I've got the Bay rum, i really quite like it, it's not like a lot of other bay rums, it's predominantly citrus forward and very fresh, with just hints of bay and spice in the back ground which stops it being too sweet and sickly, a nice summer fragrance.

I've got the Bay rum, i really quite like it, it's not like a lot of other bay rums, it's predominantly citrus forward and very fresh, with just hints of bay and spice in the back ground which stops it being too sweet and sickly, a nice summer fragrance.

I think this may be my next purchase together with the Bergamotto. I am very impressed by their soaps.

Back
Top Bottom