Expansion

Hi,

To begin with I have put this on ATG as well so sorry if you are on both. Just trying to maximise opinions

Hope everyone is well. As you can tell from my handle I'm a student. Looking to expand a little. And well I've got a nice £50 from a cancelled flight from easyJet due to Covid.

I was thinking of getting a sample blade pack to begin with because I've been using Derby Extra since I started wet shaving. Which is about 12 months.

Blademonkey and Doughnut operator gave me some soaps last year.
However, I was looking for some recommendations to get which are cheapish.

Mod edit: Removed per my post below.

Many thanks
SS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

To begin with I have put this on ATG as well so sorry if you are on both. Just trying to maximise opinions

Hope everyone is well. As you can tell from my handle I'm a student. Looking to expand a little. And well I've got a nice £50 from a cancelled flight from easyJet due to Covid.

I was thinking of getting a sample blade pack to begin with because I've been using Derby Extra since I started wet shaving. Which is about 12 months.

Blademonkey and Doughnut operator gave me some soaps last year.
However, I was looking for some recommendations to get which are cheapish? And if anyone has anything then want to sell please drop me a DM.

Many thanks
SS
Try a sample pack from Connaught.

Back
Top Bottom