Executive Shaving Prices

I find some stuff at ES well priced but other stuff is just bonkers. Here's a couple of examples:

Super ShaveX blades - £16.80 at Connaught or £60 at ES:

Proraso Red 400ml aftershave - £15-17 on the bay or £33 at ES:

First of I'd like to say that I have no links to ES who are less than hours drive away from me but I haven't visited they're shop yet . I understand and appreciate that they are a small business that won't always be able to compete on price as they won't have the buying power of large company's . But what they can do is support you with knowledge built up from years of trading in this market
I personally would rather pay a few quid more and support a local company that pays they're tax in GB than a certain organisation that has a pi@@ poor record of employment rights and an even worse record of avoiding paying money into our tax system
However it's everyone's right to choice where they hit the button and spend they're cash

First of I'd like to say that I have no links to ES who are less than hours drive away from me but I haven't visited they're shop yet . I understand and appreciate that they are a small business that won't always be able to compete on price as they won't have the buying power of large company's . But what they can do is support you with knowledge built up from years of trading in this market
I personally would rather pay a few quid more and support a local company that pays they're tax in GB than a certain organisation that has a pi@@ poor record of employment rights and an even worse record of avoiding paying money into our tax system
However it's everyone's right to choice where they hit the button and spend they're cash
I always try to support UK sellers.

I have noticed some ES prices are higher than other UK sellers. However, their customer service is excellent. My Mother purchased a horn shaving bowel (and a few other items) from them for my Christmas gift. It started to split. I sent pictures to them within the last month, they replaced it, along with a few samples. No quibbles.

There's no need to shop at Amazon or Ebay, there are a few UK based places to get your shaving goodies at very competitive prices. In many cases even smaller than ES and I'd rather support them, additionally, I don't feel an ounce of remorse. When I'm in London I always visit TOBS, Harris, TFH, etc

Yeah their DE blade prices are bonkers.
I got an email off them the other day about saving money by bulk buying blades. There was a link to 100 blades (Gillette Silver Blue). They were asking £60 for them (they were £70) :oops:.

I've bought the identical blades and amounts for £13 elsewhere.

Other things I have bought from them have been reasonably priced or as cheap as everywhere else. I've never used their customer service, but I have heard great things about it.

Hi, I bought some bits and pieces from them a while ago and on receipt noted one thing was a lot smaller for the price than I thought it would be. After a couple of emails they sent me a complimentary soap. Their customer services is excellent, I do agree that some of the products are very expensive.

I find some stuff at ES well priced but other stuff is just bonkers. Here's a couple of examples:

Super ShaveX blades - £16.80 at Connaught or £60 at ES:

Proraso Red 400ml aftershave - £15-17 on the bay or £33 at ES:

Back
Top Bottom