EJ3one6

I recently contacted Edwin Jagger regarding the 3one6 and this was their response:

The 3ONE6 is currently unavailable, but in the production stages.
It has been temporarily removed from the site.
It will be relisted when the stock becomes available again.

Wasn't there an issue with the press fit handles falling apart? I suspect they are solving that before the next batch gets manufactured... Pure speculation on my part though.

Wasn't there an issue with the press fit handles falling apart? I suspect they are solving that before the next batch gets manufactured... Pure speculation on my part though.
Yes, I read a review on here from someone with handle issues; poorly glued together apparently.

Yes, I read a review on here from someone with handle issues; poorly glued together apparently.
Yes and there was pictures provided of it. I have the stainless and red aluminium versions. I bought these on the day of release and have never had any problems with them so don't let one or two bad reports put you off what is actually a very good razor.

Back
Top Bottom