Ebay

Recently noticed a few razors being sold on ebay that are not as described, for instance, a fatboy that was defo not a fatboy, same with a slim that was something else totally , a white plastic handled adjustable fatboy that was neither adj or a FB,several more I won't go into, I contacted a few of the sellers and they thanked me, but they never changed the description, now the buyer can claim it was mis sold....should I even have bothered :(

Unfortunately there's a lot of unscrupulous sellers on eBay. I recently bought a non-shaving related product that was nothing like what was advertised. Got a refund after raising a dispute but the listing has not been updated.

There's some that make genuine mistakes but others are complete bandits. I'm in favour of naming and shaming them here so the community can avoid those sellers.

Most on here will know the razor being sold is not in fact a slim or a fatboy etc, but n00bs may think they are getting a bargain :(

eBay has several types of sellers including:
- Grandpa Bob just passed and granddaughter putting his old stuff on eBay. Lucky guess to call the item a "razor"
- unscrupulous sellers that know the key "high price" buzzwords. Honesty is not a strong point.
- knowledgeable seller with some moral values

I like to look at feedback and other items for sale. Some good clues as type of seller.

Back
Top Bottom