Ebay seller - labarbiera

i bought some 3p product of ebat from this seller a he is fairly local to me and my plan was to ask if i could go direct and save postage. However i let him post on first instance and a 3p product arrived yday ,,,very nicely packed i may add, but wrong product.

1 email to him and reply back within hours of an apology ...keep my product they sent and original purchase being sent to me.

now thats what i call service

original stuff

will def use again

i bought some 3p product of ebat from this seller a he is fairly local to me and my plan was to ask if i could go direct and save postage. However i let him post on first instance and a 3p product arrived yday ,,,very nicely packed i may add, but wrong product.

1 email to him and reply back within hours of an apology ...keep my product they sent and original purchase being sent to me.

now thats what i call service

original stuff

will def use again
Yes , he is local to me too , Bishop Auckland , funnily enough I ordered a kilo of the 3p soap this morning from their website , 10 % off and free shipping , it came in at £16.20p , the first time I used them was E Bay

I have purchased from both La Barbiera's website shop and ebay store on numerous occasions (bulk Shark & Gillette Yellow blades; Barber size bottles of Proraso Green & Red aftershave and Proraso Green Cream (I was worried about Brexit and COVID! on future trade - but that is another story). Their prices are keen, despatch is prompt, products are well packaged and delivery fast. I had a similar experience to the OP, in my case they delivered Proraso aftershave instead of Proraso cream. I emailed them, and was advised to keep the aftershave FOC and the cream was despatched the same day. Excellent customer service and competitive prices - I would happily recommend La Barbiera. (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom