Ebay Gamble

Just put in a silly 'Make an offer' price and won this:

4025590248_39bff2a374.jpg

The question is, what do we think the razor is? The set is apparently in 'new' condition....

I'm hoping the fact that there are DE blades in the set mean that the razor is a DE!

Its a shame no one wants the kits anymore, but its understandable, I would if I were you hang onto it, the circular pots are great in a modern wash bag to keep a shaving brush and soap stick in. and asits a later model kit the toothbrush holder should be big enough to actually hold a toothbrush, the earlier kits had a much smaller toothbrush holder.

Fair point - we'll have to see what the overall condition of the set is. The Tech isn't for me, it's for a new project..... :cool: So it won't be remaining as a set.

neocaligatio said:
Fair point - we'll have to see what the overall condition of the set is. The Tech isn't for me, it's for a new project..... :cool: So it won't be remaining as a set.

Oh what kind of project? can you give us a clue or is it top secret? If you are planning to marry a toaster and a razor ive already copyrighted that idea. :)

Hahah I like it... surely a lather warming machine could be incorporated into a teasmaid????

No it's nothing secret - I just received a set of spindles from the USA to make my own razor handles. Now I just need a supply of three piece razors to get the heads.... and the time to actually do some woodwork...

Back
Top Bottom